You will take overall responsibility for the quality, in-time and on-budget completion of our new-build submersibles project. Your daily activities will consist of:
- Define, plan, monitor and manage the timeline and resources of projects currently in design, engineering and under construction.
- Establish best-in-class client reporting standards and service levels.
- Provide first-rate support to clients and their queries; including managing of change orders.
- Manage project milestones and payment instalments.
- Manage client Inspection & Test Plans and client acceptance; including factory, harbour and sea acceptance trials.
- Follow up closely on contractual requirements and agreements.
- Achieve seamless integration and installation of the submersible within the client’s vessels and operational structure.
- Create coherence in the project teams for successful on-time and on-budget completion of each project.
- Work with Sales department to obtain new business.
- Support Purchase department with expediting of purchasing of strategic items, contractual requirements, and supplier management
- Provide technical, and R&D support to Engineering department for continuous improvement of product quality and capabilities.
Who are you?
- Entrepreneurial spirit by being accountable and taking ownership in the successful completion of your projects.
- Long-term strategic thinker with short-term solution-finding skills.
- Keen interest to develop and grow your business opportunities.
- Excellent client manager and team player.
- 10+ years of experience with at least 5 years in a Project Management role and complex and technical development, engineering and production environments.
- Master level education or equal by training and relevant experience.
- Excellent command of English and Dutch. Any additional languages are a plus.
- Drive and ability to travel for ad hoc client-meetings and scheduled events.