International Sales Executive
The International Sales Executive is responsible for establishing global sales with prospective clients and by establishing key sales partnerships and managing key partners in the yachting, cruise, UHNWI and research markets. Your focus will be on the revolutionary NEMO submarines.
What will you do?
- Initiate day-to-day sales calls and follow through on sales requests;
- Develop new opportunities within all client segments;
- Maintain, motivate, and lead a network of agents, dealers, naval architects, shipyards and brokers through effective prospecting, account management, and deal closing;
- Continually refine the sales process – look for areas of improvement and best practices;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to drive more leads through campaigns, trade shows, and demo opportunities;
- Create compelling presentations and comprehensive proposals;
- Coordinate client needs with the appropriate internal departments, such as field operations, manufacturing, engineering, etc;
- Establish and maintain an ethical and professional relationship with all clients and external partners;
- Participate in worldwide trade shows and demonstration opportunities;
- Generate market intelligence;
- Develop and execute operational plans and strategic plans.
- Persistent, tenacious, and a self-starter: ability to deal with volatile, unstructured environment. Not easily deterred;
- Willingness to travel for short and longer periods of time, ability to travel ad hoc. Anticipate travelling 40% of the time. Embrace different cultures and conduct business with them;
- Entrepreneurial spirit by being accountable and taking ownership in order to develop and grow your business opportunities across the region;
- Experience managing an external team in a consultative, relationship-building environment;
- A strong interest for consultative solution selling with a drive to innovate;
- Good people skills, good team skills, good facilitator;
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with great follow-through and resourcefulness along with attention to detail;
- Willing to work long hours;
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written);
- Intercultural sensitivity and international (global) work experience;
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
Skills & Qualifications
- Master level education (e.g. MBA or University degree);
- 5+ years of work experience with at least 3 years in a Sales role;
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments;
- Excellent skills in MS-Office. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite software is a nice extra.
What do we offer?
We offer a pleasant, challenging, and dynamic work environment with an ambitious team of like-minded professionals. You will have the opportunity to expand your personal horizons in an agile organization, which is looking to build a legacy based on a fleet of the world’s best submersibles. We start with a full training course to become familiar with all technical and operational aspects of our submersibles.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile and do you want a challenging job at U-Boat Worx? Please send us your motivation letter and resume.